- saweidahAsked on December 20, 2010 at 12:45 PM
Hi, is there anyway to set up a form so that the default date is something other than today? e.g. can I make the default date March 1, 2011?
I've tried a couple of different ways & in preview it goes to today's date every time.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 21, 2010 at 07:10 AM
It is not possible to do it on the form builder. You can copy the full form source code to your web site and set a default date there.
Here is how you can get full form source code. Open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "Full Source Code".