- joeflorisAsked on January 25, 2017 at 09:48 AM
I opted to try Jotform V.4 and appear to be locked into using it now. I don't see any option to stop "trying" it. How can I switch back? I prefer the previous one.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 25, 2017 at 10:49 AM
You can change the Form Builder Version in the Account Settings section. Here's how:
1. Click the User icon at the top right and then click the "Account" text link.
2. Go to "Settings" section.
3. In the Form Builder option, select "Version 3".
Hope that helps. Thank you.