- cfdformsAsked on January 25, 2017 at 11:35 AM
The JotForm toolbar notifier is indicating
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 25, 2017 at 11:56 AM
Try removing and adding back again: https://apps.jotform.com/app/chrome_notifier
- cfdformsAnswered on January 25, 2017 at 12:00 PM
That was already accomplished. Unfortunately, it did not solve the problem.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 25, 2017 at 12:03 PM
That's odd, try clearing forms cache: https://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-Your-Form-Cache
- cfdformsAnswered on January 25, 2017 at 12:08 PM
Yes. Have completed all the standard clearing and reloading processes.
It doesn't seem to cause any real problems other than it indicating a visual irritant.
I'll continue to monitor to see how the indicator reacts/changes once a larger number of form requests are made.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 25, 2017 at 12:18 PM
If it does update properly once you receive new submissions. Let us know, so we can report it to our back-end team.
- cfdformsAnswered on January 26, 2017 at 03:04 PM
I've tested the form submission and the notifier icon did not update.
I'm currently relying on physical view checking to be sure I'm receiving notifications from my current, active forms.
Thank you for any further assistance you may be able to provide.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 26, 2017 at 03:52 PM
I have reported this to our back end team. You will be notified via this thread about any updates.
- cfdformsAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 12:41 PM
FYI: The notifier anomaly appears to have cleared itself. It is now reporting the correct pending forms on the toolbar. To my knowledge there have been no system or software updates.
Thanks for your quick initial response and followup.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 01:53 PM
It might have been a temporary glitch, the app must have updated itself. Let us know if the issue appears again.
Open a new thread if you need anything else, we will be glad to assist you.