- joescholesAsked on December 20, 2010 at 04:14 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 21, 2010 at 04:18 AM
Yes, you can create a chart report using "Visual Report Builder".
Select your form on My Forms page, click on "Reports" button on the top toolbar, then click on "Add New Report" button.
Select the "Visual Report Builder" option:
Then create your chart report using the designer.
- joescholesAnswered on December 27, 2010 at 03:34 AM
Thanks for the answer Aytekin, in my case it doesn't seem to work that way though.
I have created a "best album" poll with 45 nominees. It would be great to have a visual report with horizontal bars, having the albums ordered from the one with the most votes on top to the one with the least votes at the bottom.
Two things don't seem to work.
1. With more than 19 (or so) nominees the report becomes invisible.
2. The bars cannot be not ordered after the number of votes but remain in alphabetical order.
Problem no 1 makes it impossible - it seems - to give the voters (and me) an overview of the results up to now.
What would already help me would be a list with the nominees in one column and the number of votes in the next. Is there a way to get that?
Thanks for help, yours, Joe
- serkanAnswered on December 27, 2010 at 10:04 AM
@joescholes We are using Google Charts as a chart library and unfortunately it has limits, we cannot force it to display more than it can draw (in your case it's 20 records). We are considering to change chart library but it's not anytime soon.
Disappearing of the charts is a Google charts bug http://groups.google.com/group/google-chart-api/browse_thread/thread/d30aa37d6037970c/0ee9dd33c8082e8f?lnk=gst&q=robbie&pli=1