- djflorenceAsked on January 25, 2017 at 04:56 PM
I now have field hints showing in email responses. Text area hint text being included in email notifications when using preview before submitting widget. How can I get them to not populate in the email responses?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 25, 2017 at 07:02 PM
I cloned your form to test it and indeed, the hint text was being included in the email notifications. I thought it might be default text, which would show up, but it is hint text, which should not.
I did some further testing and it looks to be hint text along with the preview before submit widget. I set up a quick test form and sure enough, when using that widget, hint text was included in the email notification:
I will forward this to our developers to have a look. We will let you know as soon as we have any updates.
- djflorenceAnswered on January 30, 2017 at 02:09 PM
Any update on this issue, it is causing problems with processing our forms.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 30, 2017 at 02:42 PM
This ticket has been assigned to a developer and marked Urgent, which is the highest priority it can be given. As soon as this has been fixed, we will let you know.
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on February 10, 2017 at 03:46 AM
Hi @djflorence, the issue should be fixed now. Can you try it again from and let us know if the problem persist.