- webministerAsked on June 04, 2012 at 06:32 PM
I am receiving duplicate form response notifications. This has been happening on and off since Saturday, 6/2/12. We're receiving two emails within a minute or so of each other.
Anyone else having this problem?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on June 04, 2012 at 06:38 PM
Does this happen to all your forms or just for a specific form? If yes please provide us the form id for us to replicate the issue on our end.
You can also try to check Email Alerts and see if you've setup duplicate notifications.
- webministerAnswered on June 04, 2012 at 06:42 PM
so far only this form...
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 04, 2012 at 06:54 PM
Does this happens only when recieving mails from that form ? or have you noticed it happens with any email coming to your inbox? If the issue is still there with emails coming from other servers (not just jotform's) your email client (Outlook, in most of the times) might be the issue. A fresh reinstallation of such program could be an issue.
Please let us know
- webministerAnswered on June 04, 2012 at 07:48 PM
It's only happening with this form... I am using other Jotform forms without problems.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 04, 2012 at 07:52 PM
We are sorry for the inconveniences caused.
Can you please try to re-create Email Notification of that form?
If that does not help, please let us know.