- dhammadenaAsked on January 26, 2017 at 03:14 AM
I did a test submission, which worked, but I did not receive an email notifying me that a submission had been received. I looked in your forum and was confused if this should be happening automatically, or if I need to set this up. Can't see a way to set it up, however. HELP!
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 26, 2017 at 03:57 AM
I checked your forms and it has email notification but no email recipients. Please add email recipient to your notifications. Here's a guide:
1. Open your form and click the Emails button in the Form Builder.
2. Click the Edit button of your notification.
3. Go to the Recipients tab, click the +Add new email. After that, type the email address you want to receive the email notifications.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.