- IndianrvAsked on June 04, 2012 at 08:30 PM
How do I select more than one item in a "Purchase Order Field"
eg. I want to purchase 3 units of an item shown, NOT tick the item.
SEE PAGE TWO OF ATTACHMENT
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 04, 2012 at 08:40 PM
If you follow the instructions on this guide, on step 6 you will see how to add a quantity option to your order form
Feel free to look for more assistance
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 04, 2012 at 09:25 PM
Complete your Grandmas Country Kitchen Pre-Prepared Meals form to the best of your ability and I'll see what I can do for you.
Incidentally, you referred to the attachment having a second page but we can only see a screenshot of a single page.
- IndianrvAnswered on June 04, 2012 at 11:47 PM
Hello & thank you for your reply, I think I have sorted out the problem so again thank you.
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 21:25:34 -0400
Subject: Re: How do I select more than one item in a "Purchase Order Field" eg. I want to purchase 3 units of an item shown, NOT tick the item.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 04, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Great to hear that!
Feel free for further help if you need it !
Keep enjoying Jotform!