- HudachekdAsked on January 26, 2017 at 10:00 AM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 26, 2017 at 10:59 AM
Please check again, I just downloaded the zip file, and the data is there. Let us know if you need more help.
- HudachekdAnswered on January 26, 2017 at 12:04 PM
I have just downloaded the zip file again and there is still no data in it. I tried extracting files anyway in case some were hidden or anything like that, but I just got a message saying the compressed folder was invalid.
I'm not sure if this is relevant, but the zip files from each of the two exports i have run (which had different amounts of information) are indeed different sizes when I download them...might that mean that the information is indeed in the zip file but my computer is the issue?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 26, 2017 at 12:28 PM
That's odd, what software are you using to extract the files? I used 7zip, and works fine:
Have you tried in another device?
- HudachekdAnswered on January 27, 2017 at 05:40 AM
Hi BDAVID. I just tried it with 7zip and it works just fine. It looks like the default program on my computer was this issue.
Thanks for the help.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 27, 2017 at 07:30 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you're welcome, I'm glad it is working for you now.
Do let us know if you have any further questions.