- nechamkinAsked on June 04, 2012 at 11:51 PM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 05, 2012 at 12:39 AM
The other questions will appear on the graph as soon as there is data for it to be included in the chart. Meaning as long as the data has not been selected in the list of your submissions, it will not yet appear on the chart.
If you have further questions, please let us know.
- nechamkinAnswered on June 05, 2012 at 05:16 PM
I don't understand. Where do I select data to be included in my list of submissions? Shouldn't that be automatic?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on June 05, 2012 at 06:51 PM
What liyam meant was, if a question/item is not answered, then it will not appear on the graph. Because in the submission it will appear as blank/empty data.
Please inform us if this does not answers your inquiry.
- nechamkinAnswered on June 05, 2012 at 07:17 PM
Actually, there are several submissions already and none of the questions after 1 and 2 appear as a graph. Can you help me with that?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 05, 2012 at 07:38 PM
You can go to the Report Edit Mode, drag and drop more charts to your Vistual Report, then configure these charts to show data from other questions.
If you need any further assistance on this, please let us know. We will be happy to help you.