Diacritics characters not displaying when using exported sourcecode

  • Profile Image
    nickbh
    Asked on January 26, 2017 at 12:56 PM

    I have a form that displays fine when used as with a direct link or as an iframne.  Howvere if I export the source code the diacritics characters are replaced with incorect characters.

     

    See - good>

     

     

    See - bad > (Source Code version)

     

     

    What do I need to add into the source code to make the diacritics characters display correctly?

     

    Thanks

     

     

  • Profile Image
    BDAVID
    Answered on January 26, 2017 at 01:41 PM

    That is odd, I just tried your form source code, an the special characters shows up:

    Please share the URL of the page where you have embedded the source code, so we can check further.

  • Profile Image
    nickbh
    Answered on January 26, 2017 at 02:17 PM

    OK - So I worked out the problem.  I was saving my local html/php as ANSI format and not as the UTF-8.

     

    Soon as I did that it worked absolutely fine.

     

    Thanks

     

  • Profile Image
    Kiran
    Answered on January 26, 2017 at 03:06 PM

    Glad to see that you have figured out the issue and fixed it. Please do not hesitate to get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.

    Thank you for using JotForm!