- BridgetteAsked on January 26, 2017 at 03:53 PM
Thank you! Last question I think... I have the forms on my website and they have been marked to be responsive. When I try to put information on my forms from my phone, the screen jumps back and forth and won't stay where I am typing . Is there something that I can do or need to do so that this doesn't happen?
The forms are here
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 26, 2017 at 03:54 PM
I checked your page and was unable to reproduce the jumping issue in Safari, Chrome or FireFox. Try installing mobile Chrome or FireFox to see if the issue remains. If it does, let us know what type of device and browser you are using and we will take a look.
- BridgetteAnswered on January 26, 2017 at 04:25 PM
i am using an iPhone and safari chrome to access the forms on the website. I'm not sure what you're asking me to install. Am I installing this on my website or my phone?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 26, 2017 at 05:35 PM
I was referring to testing in Chrome browser on your iPhone but you are have already done so.
In any case, try removing your current embed code and replacing it with your forms iFrame code:
If that does not work, let us know and we will have another look.
- BridgetteAnswered on January 26, 2017 at 09:35 PM
i added the form as an embedded iframe as suggested and it is still jumping when I start to type. Are there any other options? The form works fine from the computer but when I try to enter information from my iPhone it is moving.
- BridgetteAnswered on January 26, 2017 at 10:30 PM
Everything is working just fine! Thank yiub
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 27, 2017 at 01:52 AM
Glad it now resolved the issue.
If you have other concern, don't hesitate to contact us. We'll be willing to help.