- MWConsultingAsked on January 26, 2017 at 07:28 PM
I am the main account holder. I have given several other users Jotform access as is allowed in my plan.
1) Is there just ONE access login for all users, and then it is up to me what forms ,or rights I give them access to, - or does each user get there own access login? If their is separate access, how do I set this up?
2) How does an encryption key work, and can each user get one, or are they all the same for the account?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 26, 2017 at 10:47 PM
1) Each user has his own access. The forms you have shared with them belong to you, and you can stop sharing whenever you want to, you just have to go to your account Users settings, and remove your users:
2) It will be the same encryption key, you just have to generate it, and share it with them, so they can upload it when attempting to view your forms.
You might like to read this article about encrypted forms before enabling that feature: https://www.jotform.com/help/344-Encrypted-Forms-and-How-to-Use-Them
Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.