- atkinsonreneeAsked on January 26, 2017 at 10:18 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 27, 2017 at 01:57 AM
Your email is not in our servers' bounce list, so notifications should arrive just fine. May I advise you to look for the missing notifications in your SPAM folder?
Meanwhile, I shall be conducting more investigation to see if something else is amiss. I will let you know my results thereafter.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 27, 2017 at 02:12 AM
I tested a clone of your form multiple times, and I received the notifications on my personal Gmail account just fine. I have also checked your account's email notification history, and found out that your email was added to our bounce list multiple times.
When your email is added to our bounce list, it means that your mail provider blocks the emails from our servers.
If this happens again, we recommend that you contact your mail provider and ask them to whitelist notifications coming from us.
- atkinsonreneeAnswered on January 27, 2017 at 08:45 AMWhat does "ask them to whitelist" emails coming from us mean? What information will they need about where the emails are coming from?
Sent from Renee's iPhone
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 27, 2017 at 10:09 AM
You can ask them to whitelist email@example.com. Here are the full list https://www.jotform.com/help/145-Whitelisting-JotMails-IP-Addresses.
Take note that our mail server uses dynamic IP address, meaning the IP may change over time. With that said, whitelisting all the IPs from the guide above does not ensure you of a bounce free email.
If your email still goes in the bounce list, we recommend you to use your SMTP server to send emails. Guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/244-How-to-Setup-SMTP-for-a-Form