- JaciAsked on June 05, 2012 at 10:58 AM
I have multiple forms that get submitted and come into an email account and I'd like to have the form name in the subject area instead of what I currently get for all submissions (Notification 1).
- pinoytechAnswered on June 05, 2012 at 11:05 AM
Yes! To change subject field of emails for a form:
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click "Setup and Share" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Notifications"
5. Change the Subject field
6. Finish and Save your form.
Hope this help and if you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us again.