- TableauxAsked on January 27, 2017 at 07:40 AM
I'm using version 4.0 of the editor so the above does not apply. Can you clarify how in 4.0?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Change the Page Title of the Form
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on January 27, 2017 at 08:39 AM
You are able to change the Page Title of the form as you can see the screenshot below:
After changing the Title, all changes will be saved automatically.
Just in case, clear your browser caches before previewing your form.
Please try and if you see any problem, let us know.
Thanks in advance.
- TableauxAnswered on January 27, 2017 at 10:41 AM
You don't understand, it's not the actual title of the form, it is the page title in the HTML that is displayed in the browser's tab. See attached
See these screencaps:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 27, 2017 at 11:48 AM
Following the same guide showed by my colleague, the Page Title can be found in the bottom section when you click the Show More button. You just have to scroll down a bit :)
- TableauxAnswered on January 27, 2017 at 01:20 PM
AH, yes I missed that "More Options" button. Thanks!
- SunnyoneAnswered on March 05, 2017 at 10:22 PM
I have changed the title in both spots, and I am still getting the old form name when sharing the link, I am using 4.0 as well. Please Help!
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on March 06, 2017 at 01:00 AM
I've answered your issue on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1082397. Please reply there if necessary.