- myformsexcentAsked on January 27, 2017 at 09:41 AM
I am developing a form as follows but am hitting a bit of a problem.
Entry page, with conditional logic:
Please pick one of the following:
- option 1 (brings you to page 4 - on same form)
- option 2 (brings you to page 5 - on same form)
- option 3 (brings you to page 6 - on same form)
Page 4, 5 and 6 each request different information, but the user can complete everything on that page and submit without the need to go elsewhere on the form i.e. if you choose option 1 you are brought to page 4 and can submit from there without the need to use page 5 or page 6.
The problem I have is in using Captcha.
I would like to have a Captcha and Submit on page 4 and 5 and 6, but the form is telling me it only allows one Captcha on the entire form.
If the user chooses option 1, and is brought to page 4 on the form, I do not want them to have to click next and next to get through pages 5 or 6, I simply want them to use Captcha and Submit button.
Is it possible to:
- redirect the Next button on page 4 to go to a new page 7 with the Captcha and Submit button without seeing/accessing/going through pages 5 and 6 to get to page 7?
Any help greatly appreciated.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 27, 2017 at 11:14 AM
You can use Google reCaptcha Widget.
Make sure to hide the captchas on non-active pages so they won't ask for a value.
If option1 is selected, skip to page 4
If option1 is selected, hide captcha 5 and 6
The same goes for page 5 and 6.