- randygolfAsked on January 27, 2017 at 10:51 AM
Right now my forms are set up to accept Check or Credit cards because i don't how to give BOTH options in one form... And if they want to pay by CC I have to manually go into my paypal account and send them an invoice.
Is there any way to have both options on one registration form so
- if they choose Pay by check they get an email with the form attached as their invoice
- if they choose pay by CC, they get taken to our PayPal account
Thanks in advance!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 27, 2017 at 12:03 PM
You may add a radio field to the form so that the user can choose one of the options. Based on the option selected, you can display the related field (PayPal or Check) by setting up a condition. Please refer to the guide below that can help you with this.
If the user need to select a product to purchase and choose PayPal or Check, you may consider using Purchase order as a separate form. The PayPal form and Purchase order can be displayed on a different form by using iframe embed widget. In this case, please follow the steps provided in the guide below:
Hope this information helps! Let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to assist.
- randygolfAnswered on January 28, 2017 at 03:45 PMI did everything you said, but PAYPAL is not an option for me as you'll see in the attached photo.
What am i doing wrong?
Director of Training
O: (561) 444-8704
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 28, 2017 at 09:06 PM
Your screenshot did not post. Please load the link of this thread in your browser first: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1048544
Then, upload the screenshot image to illustrate what you mean. Here is an example on how to upload it: https://www.jotform.com/answers/414264-How-to-include-screenshot-image-in-the-support-forum