What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How to change the name of a product in the pay pal section of my form?Asked by historicpalace on January 27, 2017 at 12:02 PM
I am trying to update my jot form that is used for students to register and pay for summer theatre camp. I updated the class options so that they reflect this summer's programs instead of last summers, but I am having a difficult time changing the names of the sessions as they appear on the bottom of the page at the pay pal section.
You can edit the products in the payment wizard. Here's a guide:
1. Select the payment field and then click the wand icon to open the payment wizard.
2. Click the "Continue" button at the bottom right.
3. In the Products section, select the product and then click the "Edit" icon.
4. You can change the product name and pricing in this page. Click the "Save Product" button when you're done.
5. Close the payment wizard and save the form.
Hope that helps. Thank you.