- comoartsAsked on January 27, 2017 at 02:28 PM
I duplicated a form, but then updated the name from "2017 Traffic Box Art" to "2017 Commemorative Poster". However, when I save my updates, when I open the form in a new browser tab to preview...it still has the name "2017 Traffic Box Art". I tried searching in form preferences to see if I could change this anywhere else, but cannot find another place to update the name.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 27, 2017 at 03:38 PM
You need to change the Page Title of your form in the Advanced Preferences settings. Here's how:
1. Open you form and click the Preferences button in the Form Builder.
2. In the Advanced tab, click the Show More button.
3. Scroll down until you see the Page Title, you can edit the Form Title and click the Save Changes when you're done.
Hope you find this answer helpful. Thank you.