- myformsexcentAsked on January 28, 2017 at 05:59 PM
Quick question regarding multiple choice and required.
I want to obtain a contact telephone number, either mobile or landline AND I want the number as well
- User must chose one of two options
- Option 1 - mobile number - with text box for mobile number, or
- Option 2 - landline number - with text box for landline number
User must choose one of the two, if one of the two is not choosen AND the number filled in the associated text box form will not submit.
Any suggestion on the best solution to this?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 28, 2017 at 10:32 PM
- myformsexcentAnswered on January 29, 2017 at 02:00 PM
Thanks for the response and demo.
Exactly what I was looking for.
- BorisAnswered on January 29, 2017 at 04:05 PM
Glad to hear that, and if you need assistance with anything else, please don't hesitate opening another support thread in our forum anytime:
We'll be happy to help. Cheers!