- hatchets2002Asked on June 05, 2012 at 05:19 PM
When I go to change my plan, it takes me to a Plimus login. I put in my login information and it says it is invalid. Is this different than my Jotform information. I really need to get this changed immediately. Thank you for your help.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 05, 2012 at 05:42 PM
We are sorry for the inconveniences caused.
You can cancel your Premium subscription by logging in to your Plimus account and cancelling your subscription there. Here are the steps to cancel via Plimus:
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your JotForm subscription.
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus then cancel your subscription.
When you cancel your subscription you will not be charged again, but your account will stay Premium until the time you have paid for expires. You can also subscribe again anytime you wish to our paid services.
We can also cancel your subscription from our side.