- rfkrfkAsked on January 30, 2017 at 10:03 AM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 30, 2017 at 11:17 AM
My understanding is that you want to edit the format and content of a Text field. Here's how:
1. Select the "Text" field and then click the "Edit HTML" button.
2. The text editor will appear where you can customize the content of the text field. When you're done, click the "Complete" button.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- rfkrfkAnswered on January 30, 2017 at 02:45 PMThank you. For some reason the text editor was not appearing for me. Will try again tonight.
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 30, 2017 at 03:10 PM
If you are using the Form Builder V4, you can select the field and then click the "Edit Text" button.
The text editor will appear where you can customize the contents.
If you're still having issues, please provide a screenshot so that we can further investigate.