- kostricaniAsked on January 30, 2017 at 02:31 PM
I have created an form with jotform but it doesn't look good in mobile phones.
when I click preview in form editor it is mobile responsive but when I see by mobile it doesn't look good
here is the form
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on January 30, 2017 at 03:29 PM
- kostricaniAnswered on January 30, 2017 at 03:45 PMHello
Thank you for fast response
I tried by iPhone 6 and it looks like attachment I sent before
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 30, 2017 at 04:54 PM
Please try enabling the responsive feature in your form: https://www.jotform.com/help/322-How-to-make-mobile-friendly-forms-on-JotForm
Let us know if you need more help.
- kostricaniAnswered on January 30, 2017 at 05:45 PMHi
It Is already activated
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 30, 2017 at 06:16 PM
I viewed your embedded form in an real Android devices, and it shows up fine. However, when testing in an iPhone6 emulator, it does not show up, even through the form's direct link:
I could not find anything on your form that would cause this issue. I have forwarded this to our back-end team for further help.
- JotForm DeveloperScottAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 07:52 AM
The workaround you are using to get Powered by JotForm banner disappear from your form is causing this issue. Please remove the text-indent CSS property you are using if you want your forms to be responsive on mobile devices.
- kostricaniAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 09:17 AM
I removed the text indent but is the same again,