- rosedeboerAsked on January 30, 2017 at 02:34 PM
Until about a week ago, I have not been receiving notifications on my phone when registrations come through on jotform. I've checked my phone settings and everything is set to send me a notification?? Any ideas?Page URL:
- BorisAnswered on January 30, 2017 at 03:32 PM
Can you please clarify when you said you are not receiving notifications on your phone, did you mean you are not receiving email notifications (that you usually look at via your phone), or are you talking about our JotForm App for mobile devices / iOS?
I have checked your form email history, and your email notifications appear to be sending fine, so I'm inclined to believe you are talking about our JotForm App. Is this assumption correct?
Since the app must use our API in order to check for new submissions, I have checked your API usage pertaining to the iOS app you have installed. Your Premium account can make up to 10.000 API calls per day, and I see that your usage of the API for today was only 43 out of that, so the API limits should not be a problem.
Please confirm whether it is the app you were talking about, or something else instead, so that we can continue troubleshooting in the right direction. Looking forward to your response with any more details you can provide. Thank you!
- rosedeboerAnswered on January 30, 2017 at 04:45 PMI am receiving email notifications, but I was always getting a notification or alert on my phone too on the lock screen. I'd get one from Paypal and jot form every time someone registered. I checked the jotform app on my phone and it's selected to send a notification, but it doesn't. Does that make sense?
It just really helps to get these. I can manage without them, but prefer the alerts.
It's only been in the last week or so that they've stopped showing up.
Liita Forsyth The Little Bits Workshop
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on January 30, 2017 at 05:35 PM
Thanks for clearing that up. I have the app installed on my Android Phone and it still shows notification for each new submission.
I'm running Android 6.0 with the 1.5 version of the JotForm app.
Have you tried reinstalling the app?
If you've done so and it still persists, can you tell us the make and model of your phone, what OS version you're running it with, along with the version of JotForm app you have installed?
- rosedeboerAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 11:45 AMThank you! I reinstalled it and it is working again!
Sent from my iPad
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 12:36 PM
Thanks for confirming that reinstalling the app did the trick. If you need more help, just open a new thread, enjoy your day!