- NeverfazeAsked on December 21, 2010 at 08:41 AM
I need a form to default be sent to 3 e-mail address, and then an additional e-mail depending on which selection the user makes from a drop-down menu. This should be possible setting up only the conditions for the drop-down?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 21, 2010 at 08:49 AM
Please do not open threads like "Multiple X Questions". Ask each question on its own thread, and include your exact question on the thread title.
Thanks. Let's keep the forum useful for everyone.
- NeverfazeAnswered on December 21, 2010 at 08:52 AM
Sorry, was unaware of the proper formatting for questions. Thank you for the quick response.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 21, 2010 at 08:58 AM
Thanks for fixing the thread title. :)
Yes, you can send emails to multiple email addresses depending on conditions.
1. You have a form that sends emails to 3 email addresses already,
2. You would like to send to another email address if the condition matches.
If this is the case, the condition should have 4 email addresses. It should not have 1 email address. (The addresses should be separated with a comma, just like on the email wizard.)
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope this answers your question.
- NeverfazeAnswered on December 21, 2010 at 09:00 AM
Thanks, and yes it answers the question, my logic is a little off this morning, can't belive i over-looked the obvious!
Thanks for this great tool also, really helps out alot.