- ParijatAsked on June 06, 2012 at 07:10 AM
Can you let us know when you will implement the webhooks API and when there will be an ETA?
Looking to integrate Jotform events with our CMS.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on June 06, 2012 at 08:35 AM
As of the moment we do not have an ETA as to when this feature will be implemented this has already been added to our to do list. Over the previous weeks our developers have been busy on adding several integrations with other third party applications. We hope to see webhooks added in the future very soon.
Thank you for using JotForm.
- cheekyfaceAnswered on July 19, 2012 at 08:56 PM
Would itduzzit.com be on the list of integration partners?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on July 19, 2012 at 10:01 PM
Yes, it's in our developers to do list. Unfortunately, we can't provide any ETA right now. But, once this gets implemented, we'll update you in this thread.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 07, 2013 at 12:07 PM
We have just released the beta version of JotForm API. Webhooks is supported. Here are the docs:
If you need any help let us know.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 03, 2013 at 08:30 PM
We are very proud to announce that our amazing team of developers have released Jotform Webhooks, please find out about it here