- jrkconsultAsked on June 06, 2012 at 07:27 AM
Google sites embed asks for google id (). I cannot locate my form id anywhere...
- gori-mathewAnswered on June 06, 2012 at 07:39 AM
To get form ID, please follow the steps below;
1. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Embed Form"3. Click "Embed" option
And you can see the link above having your form ID. For more guidelines check on this link; https://www.jotform.com/help/19-Adding-Form-to-Google-Sites
Lets know if you need further assistance.
- jrkconsultAnswered on June 06, 2012 at 08:34 AMOkay that worked! Thanks. Another question
[image: Inline image 1]
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on June 06, 2012 at 09:15 AM
You can increase the height of google gadget to display the whole form in the page, this can be done by doing the following:
1. Login to your Google Site account,
2. Go to the page where the form was added and click on Edit
3. Click on Properties (Gear Icon) of the Gadget.
4. You should then see an option where you can enter the values for the height and width.
Let us know if you have any questions.
- jrkconsultAnswered on June 06, 2012 at 09:22 AMHi there, Yes I was able to edit the height to 1200 pixels. The issue is
the bullets. Can those be removed? Changing the height did not remove the
- pinoytechAnswered on June 06, 2012 at 11:09 AM
As I've checked your form in your website, I don't see any problems regarding bullets. I used different internet browser to view your form in your website and it looks all fine. Below, is the attached screenshot of your form.
Have you tried already deleting browser cache and cookies? If not, please give a try, and If doesn't work either try to re-embed your form code into your website using iFrame.
Hope this help.
- jrkconsultAnswered on June 06, 2012 at 01:07 PMOkay thanks, my browser must have been just buggy. Thanks again for your
responses. I appreciate it.
- pinoytechAnswered on June 06, 2012 at 02:15 PM
You are welcome! If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us again anytime.
Thank you for using JotForm!