- jbyrnebivAsked on January 30, 2017 at 04:42 PM
I have updated some dates on my form but when I generate a new PDF those dates are not reflected.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 30, 2017 at 05:19 PM
Could you please give us more information about which fields exactly are not matching so we can have a closer look?
We'll wait for your response.
- jbyrnebivAnswered on January 30, 2017 at 05:22 PM
There was a date change in the first paragraph of text.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 30, 2017 at 05:36 PM
I checked your form again and I'm still unable to see the problem:
I'm sorry if I'm overlooking something.
If you're seeing something differently, please try Clearing your Browser's cache and see if that helps.
Let us know how that worked.
- jbyrnebivAnswered on January 30, 2017 at 05:39 PM
Weird, I have tried that and still my PDF version I just downloaded from the dates April 4-5 instead of the new 5-6th.
Can you attach that PDF you have so I can update that?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 30, 2017 at 07:55 PM
Can you please clarify which PDF you were downloading?
Were you referring to the form submission data? If not please provide us a clearer steps.
I did reviewed your form https://form.jotform.com/70175799880270 as well, and I can see the updated version at this time.
We will wait for your response.
- jbyrnebivAnswered on January 30, 2017 at 08:03 PM
I see it on the live form, but the PDF I am talking about it the "Create PDF of form" I use as a preview so people know all of the questions I am going to ask before they begin the nomination form. That PDF does not reflect the change I have made which is visible on the live form. I have tried re-downloading it a bunch of times and there is no change.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 30, 2017 at 10:14 PM
I found that the form https://form.jotform.com/70175799880270 was not actually under your account.
It is a shared form and your username is the sub user that have access to the form.
I just test again on my end, an I got the correct/updated version of the form in PDF form version.
Let us know how it goes.
- jbyrnebivAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 12:34 PM
That worked, thanks!
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 12:58 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you're welcome.
If you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact us.