- drjaxAsked on January 30, 2017 at 08:31 PM
Please tell me how to show the images.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 30, 2017 at 10:31 PM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly.
I did check your form and it does not have any file upload field. Do you mean to say that you are not seeing the header image in your form's submission PDF? You may like to take a look at the following guide on how to show header & text fields in submissions: https://www.jotform.com/help/305-How-to-Show-Headers-and-Text-in-the-PDF
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- drjaxAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 08:19 AM
Header shows in Submission mode and proper box is checked.
I select Download PDF.
But, header is not visible.
So, since I have correct box checked, why does header not show?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 09:33 AM
Can you try to reset the PDF Design of your form and see if this will fix the issue? You can reset the PDF Design Form in the Form Submission Page > PDF > Customize PDF.
On the PDF Design page, just click on the Reset button.
- drjaxAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 01:14 PM
That fixed it. Thank you very much.