- nextmodelsAsked on June 06, 2012 at 09:29 AM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on June 06, 2012 at 09:33 AM
Jotform currently does not have a built-in password protection feature for restricting people to submit their data. But if you like, we have some workaround but not a perfect one since the password used for this solution is visible in the form's source code.
You may follow the guide below for password condition/ hiding submit button.
1. While on your form (Edit Mode) add Password Field in your form under Power Tools
2. Goto Setup & Embed >> Conditions
3. Select Show/Hide a Form Field
4. Setup Conditions like the way I did below: