- Alysia GreeneAsked on January 30, 2017 at 11:21 PM
I logged in and created a new form. My forms were then disabled and my account suspended. Why?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 30, 2017 at 11:29 PM
In your form https://www.jotform.us/form/70298760993168 you have fields that capture or collect user passport account details.
I suggest you comply first and remove those fields on your form that were against the Terms.
Let us know once you have complied already, and we will request for re-activation of your account.
- AlysiaAnswered on January 30, 2017 at 11:33 PM
I'm unable to access the form to make the correct because I'm suspended and the document is disabled.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 30, 2017 at 11:55 PM
I have fixed them on your forms. I have now reactivated your account.
You may login again at https://www.jotform.com/login and review your account status.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- Alysia GreeneAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 08:45 PMThe account is still suspended.
- IanAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 12:27 AM
I had reactivate the account now. Please make the necessary changes ASAP before our Phishing Detector tool auto suspends the account again.