- akgencistanbulykAsked on January 31, 2017 at 02:11 AMMy forms do not open on mobile phone I would like to ask for your help in this regard
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 02:23 AM
I've checked your account and some of your forms.
I've seen that you do not have our Mobile Responsive Widget in your forms. If you want your form to display properly on a mobile device, you should add a mobile responsive widget to your forms as you can find it at the following link: https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/mobile_responsive
After adding it, your forms should work on mobile devices properly.
Please try and if you see any issue, please let us know.
Thank you for contacting us.
- akgencistanbulykAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 02:52 AM
I've added the Formulation Mobile Sensitive Widget. It still does not work.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 03:16 AM
I have forwarded this issue to our DevOps team in order to investigate the problem further. You are going to be informed via this thread as soon as the issue will be solved.
Thank you for reporting us.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 08:21 AM
Please try opening your form via following link: www.jotform.com/form/70294623670356 instead of http://www.jotformeu.com/form/70294623670356.
While our DevOps team produce a certain solution, this solution will work for you.
Please try it on your mobile device.
Thanks in advance.
- akgencistanbulykAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 11:52 AM
We fixed the problem temporary.You're generating this wrong link.
Please fix this.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 11:57 AM
The form share link has been generating correct actually. We have a problem in our European data servers while connecting from Turkey. Our DevOps team is trying to solve the issue.
Thank you very much for your understanding.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 07:28 AM
We have an update regarding this issue.
form.jotformeu.com was blocked in Turkey but the issue is fixed now. If your internet service provider is TTnet, you can view your form now but you may need to wait at most 24 hours for other internet service provider.
Please let us know if the issue still persists.