- liroadwarriorsAsked on June 06, 2012 at 10:46 AM
I would like to send users a questionaire that will be visable when they open their email. Is there a way to do this?
- rvargasAnswered on June 06, 2012 at 10:57 AM
- AtacanCAnswered on June 06, 2012 at 11:03 AM
Please take a look at the URL above provided by rvargas. If you need clarifications, please do let us know. We'll be more than happy to assist you further.
- liroadwarriorsAnswered on June 06, 2012 at 11:06 AM
I tried the above and all I get is code in my email, Am i doing something wrong?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 06, 2012 at 11:53 AM
If you were not able to get it working, then send your Form's direct link into your email message
Let us know if you need further assistance
- liroadwarriorsAnswered on June 06, 2012 at 11:55 AM
I knew I could send the link, I was just trying to make it easier to use.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on June 06, 2012 at 12:24 PM
It maybe possible by using the souce code in HTML mode (in email), but the problem is that email clients like Outlook 2007 for one strips FORM tags and FORM elements so you won't be embedding working forms.
A direct form link would be the best choice.