- renagAsked on January 31, 2017 at 07:01 AM
I can't seem to be able access any of the fields to modify them
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 08:06 AM
In fact, I'm not sure what you are referring. If you mean to change product details within braintree integration, please note that I was able to that as you can see here. I cloned your form and made these changes on my side.
If this is not the issue, could you please provide us some more information.
Waiting for your return.
- renagAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 08:45 AMcan I use it with a different payment gateway?
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 08:53 AM
It is allowed to use only one payment integration per form. If you would like to use another payment integration together with Braintree, It is unfortunately not possible.
On the other hand, you can clone your current form and change payment integration on the cloned form. I think it is the only way to collect payment through different payment gateways for the same products.
Here is the guide about how to clone a form.
Hope, these would help you. If not, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- renagAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 09:45 AMthank you - I understand that I can't use two separate payment methods -
I would like to not use braintree at all - is that possible using this
form? Can I change the gateway?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 11:12 AM
You would need to remove Braintree first then drag your next preferred payment gateway in the form. If you are on the version 3 builder, you will be asked if you want to keep your product items. Just please select yes and then drag the new payment field. The items will be automatically added after.
If you are on the version 4 builder, you won't be asked about keeping the items. The form builder will automatically keep/add it for you.