- Mark KeaneAsked on January 31, 2017 at 07:24 AM
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 08:10 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
JotForm data centers are located in the US and Germany. We have 2 data centers in the US (Texas and Virginia) and 1 data center in Germany.
Please let us know if you need any further assistance.
- markkeaneAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 06:26 AM
Thanks for getting back to me you might let me know which datacentre is my instance on JotForm is using to store my data?
Also does JotForm offer any services in the line of actually building the forms? Could I request a form to be built and if so what fee would be associated with that?
- markkeaneAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 06:39 AM
I just found the option to select the Germany datacentre and encryption option so I'm all good on that matter.
- amyAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 06:54 AM
As a default option, your data store is in US datacenter. As you mentioned, there is an option for Germany in "Data" tab which locates in "Account" settings.
For your other question: We have no paid service for creating a form. However, if you mention about your form for example which features you want etc., we can guide you.
If you need further assistance, we'd be glad to help you.