- PowerBlockTVAsked on June 06, 2012 at 01:06 PM
Is it possible for us to create more than one log-in with a seperate password? We have someone else in our company we want to give access to some forms, but not all of the forms. We also don't want to give them access to editing the forms.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on June 06, 2012 at 01:10 PM
Sorry but it is not currently possible. Only a single login per account.
- SueAnswered on October 17, 2012 at 07:49 AM
Will/Could this be changed in the future as with many organisations you have one person setting them up but be useful to allow other staff resctricted access to see how their event is doing but no chance of going in and messing around with the forms. Guess we can't use Jotform without this function.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 17, 2012 at 08:12 AM
We have plans of implementing multiple user feature in the near future. However, we can't guarantee a a fixed time for ETA. Also, we aren't privy to what exactly the details are. In any case, we will update you on any developments.
For the meantime, it is actually possible to share read access for your form submissions (with a password).
1. Go to your form's submissions page
2. Click the Settings icon
3. Click "Make this page public"
4. Set a password, click OK
5. Copy the URL provided
Hope this helps!