- lynnallisonAsked on January 31, 2017 at 10:51 AM
I have had a Jotforms account attached to www.thegrandpavilion.co.uk to collect subscriptions to our newsletter which we then add to our emailing database.
I'd like to check our emailing database has all the subscribers in it, by checking it against the Jotforms record.
I used to get email notifications of subscriptions but not any longer.Page URL:
- AIDANAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 11:58 AM
Hi, thank you for contacting us.
Upon inspection of the website that you mentioned, I could not find a JotForm. Could you please provide us with the form ID or URL so we can examine and assist you better?
As to the account you are using to send this ticket, I see that it has two forms but no submissions.
Thank you in advance for getting back to us with the requested information. We're awaiting your reply.
- lynnallisonAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 12:45 PMSign up form on right hand side half way down the page
- AIDANAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 01:03 PM
Please note that the form you kindly pointed to is not a JotForm form, it is instead a Joomla technology, which is completely unrelated to our service.
If you have more questions or need further assistance, please let us know. Thank you.
- lynnallisonAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 01:45 PMOK thank you :)