- krudbeckAsked on January 31, 2017 at 11:46 AM
We cannot see any content from the file submissions we have gathered. Can you help us solve this issue?
- KadeJMAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 12:49 PM
I see you're having a problem with some uploaded file submissions that were supposed to be sent to you on your form.
After investigating this problem further I found that your upload field isn't required so this means your form could be submitted without a file being attached even if not at all.
I believe this is the cause of your issue and would suggest enabling the requirement.
- krudbeckAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 01:45 PMSo the submissions that we made have no content at all? It says that we have file uploads but I can't open them. Karlie RudbeckMarketing Coordinator The Arc of Greater Boone County900 W Main StreetLebanon, IN 46052317-482-6815 ext.103 Office765-610-9067 Cellkrudbeck@thearcgbc.orgwww.thearcgbc.org
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 02:47 PM
I see two submissions on your form and like what my colleague have explained above, the submissions were submitted with the upload field in your form left unfilled. Please note that if there is a file uploaded to your form, it will show you a link to the file on your submission page on that field. Do you mean that there is a link but when you click it, you cannot open it?
- krudbeckAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 03:45 PMYes, you cannot open it because it is in an unrecognizable format. Karlie RudbeckMarketing Coordinator The Arc of Greater Boone County900 W Main StreetLebanon, IN 46052317-482-6815 ext.103 Office765-610-9067 Cellkrudbeck@thearcgbc.orgwww.thearcgbc.org
- AIDANAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 04:15 PM
I could not reproduce what you are experiencing, as when I open the submissions I see no links to the file uploads.
Could you please provide us with these links to the unrecognizable format files? That would help us inspect further.
Thank you in advance. We're awaiting your reply.