- fackovecAsked on January 31, 2017 at 12:32 PM
I have had sporadic reports that the Square payment boxes were not working in my forms over the recent weeks.
Suddenly this morning nothing is working in Internet Explorer. (Can't edit forms, can't fill them...)
Has anyone else had these problems?
I've tried the forms in Firefox and they work fine. (Unfortunately all the computers in the hospital are I.E., so telling them to use firefox is not an option )
Help! My clients are screaming at me!!!
Boston Medical CenterPage URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 01:36 PM
To my understanding, your payment form does not work on IE when viewed by your clients. Are the credit card fields not showing placeholders and are not clickable?
If that's the case, then your clients must be using IE that is lower than version 10.
Unfortunately, Square supports only IE 10 and above. Your clients will have to upgrade their browsers to at least version 10 for the Square payments forms to work.
Hope this answers your questions.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 02:12 PM
Hi- I just checked and all of our computers are running IE 11.0/37.
is there any option that might be enabled/disabled in the IE that could be causing this?
Thanks for the quick responses- Jotform is amazing!
First off, can you please confirm if my assumption that the credit card fields are not clickable for your forms is correct?
Secondly, if you're using IE 11, can you please do the following for me:
1. Open IE 11
2. Load the form
3. Press F12
4. Click the > Console icon as in the image below
Are there any particular messages being displayed on the browser's console? If yes, please kindly send to us the messages being displayed. We would prefer a screenshot, but a simple copy-paste of the text will do.
- fackovecAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 02:45 PMThanks for the quick response:
That is exactly what is happening-
I just checked the hospital computers and they are running IE 11.0.37. and they had been working fine for several months.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 03:12 PM
Can you please ask them to check their browser's Compatibility View Settings?
If JotForm is in the list of websites added to Compatibility View, kindly ask them to remove it.
Do let us know how it goes thereafter.
- fackovecAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 03:45 PMHi:
Attached is the screen shot. (I had to go to emulations and select Document view- “Edge” )
- fackovecAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 03:45 PMI removed Jotform from the Compatibility View Settings, and it still does not work
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 04:04 PM
Our system does not accept direct email attachments.
Can you please reply to this post and attach your image by:
1. Clicking the Insert/edit image icon
2. Clicking the Upload image button
Please kindly upload the screenshot of the browser's console such as the images in my 2nd response to this thread.