- Channel5Asked on January 31, 2017 at 12:51 PM
We are looking to get a receipt for our monthly billing that we can submit to our corporate office for payment.
WFRV-TV Local 5
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 01:47 PM
Please follow our steps from this guide to get your invoices: https://www.jotform.com/help/329-How-to-Check-Invoices.
- Channel5Answered on January 31, 2017 at 02:45 PMHi we are looking to get the receipt not the invoice. We normally get them via email but our manager left and did not forward on and we need the email that says paid to forward on to corporate. Is there anyway to reforward that to us as his email is not accessible? We already changed the email to mine for future billings… we are just looking for Januarys.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 03:27 PM
I'm sorry, but we don't have the access to that email. Our payment processor sent the receipt. But I will try to ask this from our billing team. I'll let you know.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 03:33 PM
I will reach out Stripe Support for this. I will CC you on the email.
- Channel5Answered on January 31, 2017 at 04:45 PMThank you. I did not receive a cc though.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 05:01 PM
You're welcome. But I'm sorry, I have submitted my request to their own contact form and there's no CC option there. Anyways, I'll make let you know when I get a reply from them.
- Channel5Answered on January 31, 2017 at 05:45 PMThank you!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 05, 2017 at 01:10 PM
Just an update. Stripe requires me to access the Stripe dashboard and I don't have the access to that. Our billing team advised me that the invoices under your account are actually our receipt. They are given after each payment. It's just the term "invoice" that we are using. Please ask your billing office if they accept this or not. Thank you for waiting.