- sercanselviAsked on January 31, 2017 at 04:49 PM
I use drag & drop upload widget in one of my forms (70305718635153) and have two questions;
1- Let's say I add 4 files and begin the upload process. All uploaded, and then I decided to remove one of them, how can I do that?
2- Does this widget allow to upload more than one file in responsive design? When I check it with the Google Chrome's phone size tool, it looks like I can add only one file. And there is no upload button. Does that mean that the file will be uploaded when I submit the form?
Thanks a lot in advance for your time and help.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 05:38 PM
1. Once the file has been uploaded it cannot be deleted, you can only delete a file before to begin the upload process. However, if you would like we could forward this as a feature request to our second level.
2. Yes, this is due to the complex of the widget, for example, on a mobile device you cannot have multiple windows opened a the same time, at least not in the same way as you do with a desktop computer, so the widget becomes a basic file upload field in mobile devices.
The basic field will allow to upload one file only and once it has been selected it is uploaded when the submit button is pressed.
You could use a file upload widget and allow multiple since it will work on a mobile device:
Hope this helps.
- sercanselviAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 11:19 AM
Thanks for your answer Kevin_G. That would be great if you could forward this 'removing file(s) after uploading in Drag&Drop widget' feature as a request. I think it might be useful for the users, just something to think about.
- JotForm DesignerecemAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 11:31 AM
I've forwarded the feature request to our development team.
Please let us know if you need any further assistance.