- smithharleyAsked on January 31, 2017 at 05:34 PM
whenever i try to view my form, it says form not found
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 06:55 PM
Upon checking your form I've noticed that most of your forms have fields that triggered our anti-phishing detecting tool, that is why your account is placed into automatic suspension status.
Please be noted that we do not allow our forms to be used in any phishing activities. Our anti-phishing system scans every form created in Jotform and flags those who are suspected of such activity.
I have removed the fields that made your forms marked and reactivated your account.
- Account information for wire transfer (BOA)
- Clone of Account information for wire transfer (BOA)
- Clone of Account information for Transfer (This one is from the Trash Folder)
Also, may we suggest you use any of our Payment Integration instead?
You can also allow or enable payment authorization in most of our payment integration. This option allows you to collect payments at a later time. The information on how you can enable payment authorization in most of our payment field is found in this guide: How-to-Enable-Payment-Authorization