- WebcreationAsked on June 06, 2012 at 04:46 PMHiJotform team pays no attention to my request open on the forum may 28! After more than 10 days my problem is still not resolved. Of course, I know that there is not only our problem to be solved... but still more than 10 days. This penalizes our company!We are not able to put online our site on our main domain (www.webcreation73.fr) time that this problem is still present.Pending, the site is parked on another server in the expectation that Jotform willing the problem. But since 10 days I am told... Your request was sent to the developer team.The problem is that Jotform is using an outdated version of Jquery. (Not compatible with the latest web technology and the latest CMS)Jotform uses version 1.6They just use the 1.7.1 version to solve this problem.... but my words were to be of the wind for was. They are in sheet completely.If someone had a solution to compensate for the problem with the feedback form.You can see the problem here:http://wcreation.pagesperso-orange.fr/referencement.htmlThank you in advance.Kind regards.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 06, 2012 at 11:17 PM
I can relate to your frustration and I apologize on behalf of Jotform for the inconveniences this issue is causing to your business. Unfortunately we, 1st level support staff , are not able to provide you with an accurate answer, as your case is already on 2nd level hands.
Let me forward your message to them, so they will come up to you on this thread or the original one
- serkanAnswered on June 07, 2012 at 05:19 AM
Jotform uses jQuery on this script but it's added with a noConflict call. It doesn't interfree with the sripts on your page at all. This warning you get is a problem on the script on your page. It shouldn't pop a message like that because there is no problem at all.
My suggestion is to check the documentation of this script and disable this detection feature or even remove it from the code.
I've tested this on my computer and it works fine when you remove this line.
- webcreation5Answered on June 07, 2012 at 05:23 AMHelloI just not delete this item because we use a CMS for the realization of our website: http://en-us.webacappella.com/index.htmlHow do I?
- serkanAnswered on June 07, 2012 at 07:02 AM
Well you should contact to their support then. They should change this script to:
That's the wrong way of checking the version of jQuery.
Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do.
- webcreation5Answered on June 08, 2012 at 08:28 AM
Hi @Serkansoftware support make the changes you want. The problem is still not resolved so far!Of course, the conflict message is no longer present, but the slide show available for example on this page: http://wcreation.pagesperso-orange.fr/Is not visible on this page: http://wcreation.pagesperso-orange.fr/trafic.htmlTo the problem of Jquery update!Thank you to act.
- serkanAnswered on June 08, 2012 at 08:39 AM
When writing jQuery plug-ins one should always wrap their code with a closure statement and get jQuery object as an argument, so that Global objects don't get mixed up. For example:
// plug-in code here
You should contact to your CMS support about this, we are following all requirements to prevent jQuery conflicts, this is a problem on their scripts.
- webcreation5Answered on June 08, 2012 at 08:42 AM
Hi @SerkanIf I give you the address of the support of my CMS you can directly contact with had to explain?It is imperative that this issue be resolved so that we can put online our site very quickly.
Thank you in advance.
- serkanAnswered on June 08, 2012 at 08:57 AM
I'm affraid that's not possible. If you can send this page to them, I think they will understand and fix the problem.
- webcreation5Answered on June 09, 2012 at 03:25 PM
Hi @serkanCan you be more specific on how to reproduce and solve the problem of permanently as support for my CMS is unable to resolve the problem.Thank you.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on June 14, 2012 at 08:44 PM
Would you mind if I may ask you about the status of this issue, we'd like to know if everything is working fine now? As far as I can see, the slide on your site is now working well together with JotForm feedback.
Apologies if there's nothing more we can do about this, we'd love to, but it's beyond our limit.
Do let us know if you have any other JotForm related concerns. Thank you and have a pleasant day!
- webcreation5Answered on June 20, 2012 at 06:22 PM
Hi @idarktechWe thank you. With your response and your support, our CMS developers have to address the problem and solve it.Nice day.Kind regardsMorgan S.Web Creation 73http://webcreation73.fr