- shorelinegraphix2Asked on January 31, 2017 at 05:54 PM
I need to build a screen printing calculator/estimator. Much like this one here.
I would really appreciate and help or if anyone is willing to build it for me and shoot me a price that would be even better.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 07:37 PM
Although we can help you build the kind of form on the website you included for you, may I suggest also try to build it on your end so it will be easier for you to customize it or add the only necessary fields that you need. It will be easy if you start by adding all the fields you need first and then try to apply the conditions to make it work.I checked the other forms in your account and I see that you are able to build a form somehow similar to what is shown on the website. If upon building the said form you encounter any difficulties, please feel free to let us know. Just provide us a clear description of what do you like to happen so we can easily produce a resolution for you.
- shorelinegraphix2Answered on February 11, 2017 at 04:59 PM
I have tried over and over and I still cant get it to do what I need it to do. PLease help anyone?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on February 11, 2017 at 06:23 PM
We will be glad to help you with your form, however, we may need to ask you for the details of the process that you would like your form to perform.
Can you help us by giving us a clear description of the process, please?
What data should be asked from your respondents?
What fields should be visible initially and what should only be visible base on other field selections?
And lastly, we also need to know the exact computation needed to get the total amount.
We will wait for your response. Thank you.
- shorelinegraphix2Answered on February 13, 2017 at 08:46 AM
Thanks for the help.
I trying to build a form that I can place in my website for customers to get a instant quote on their shirt order. They need to be able to select a shirt out of a few dozen, select how many colors to be printed, select how many print locations (front,back and or sleeves left and or right), and finally select how many shirts total of each size from small to 4XL and to give a total at the end of the cost.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 13, 2017 at 10:57 AM
You can achieve that by using our regular fields and payment fields.
1. You can use our regular fields for contact information:
2. Then you can use any Payment integration field that suits you:
3. In payment integration, it's very simple to create products and set the total price to be shown:
Also, you can refer to this guide on how to create product selling form:
If you have any further questions please let us know.
- shorelinegraphix2Answered on February 14, 2017 at 03:56 PM
I need it to be able to make calculations as customer make their order from screen printing.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 14, 2017 at 06:52 PM
What is the form you are working on? So, we can take a look of what you have. You can also take a look a the form templates and use one to star with if you want to: https://www.jotform.com/form-templates/category/order-form
- shorelinegraphix2Answered on February 18, 2017 at 02:17 PM
I fucking give up