- tanyasteffanAsked on January 31, 2017 at 06:06 PM
We are looking to use the site for sending out feasibility questionnaires to potential research sites.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 08:26 PM
Can you please confirm first if you were referring to the U.S. Food and Drug regulations? This one
We will be able to give a more appropriate response and suggestions after understanding more about your concern.
We do have features like electronic signature that I think matches your requirement. You can read more about the features on this blog
Let us know if there is more we help you with.
- tanyasteffanAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 10:46 AMYes, we are referring to the FDA guidelines.
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 11:11 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
Sorry, I could not understand your sentence clearly. What is "the FDA guidelines"? I have searched on the internet but I could not find anything about forms.
Also, we have got form templates about Electronic Feasibility Questionnaire. Here is a link that you a visit:
If you have got still a problem, please provide us more detail about your request.
We will be waiting for your response.
- tanyasteffanAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 12:45 PMSorry, Yes the FDA Guidelines
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 12:58 PM
As far as I know, JotForm does not hold an FDA Compliance Certificate.
Let us know what are the requirements for a form to be FDA Compliance. So, if possible, we can help you build and use your form in an FDA Compliant way.