- rumneyAsked on January 31, 2017 at 06:23 PM
I created a form and put it on our website, but if I log in to my jotform account, the form is not there. I know there should be submissions to it.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 08:34 PM
I reviewed your account/username rumney and I found only 1 existing form so far on the account. This form https://www.jotform.us/form/63574359825165
You can check on your My Forms list when logged in to your account.
Was there suppose to be other forms?
Can you share to us the URL of your website where the form was supposedly used. We will look for the form as well.
- rumneyAnswered on January 31, 2017 at 11:45 PMHere is the url to the website:
http://www.rumneybibleconference.org/serve-at-rumney/ If you click on apply
now, that is the form that I created but cant find. I did a test
submission, and it accepted it. I had at least 1 other person tell me they
did a submission as well. Thanks
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 01:57 AM
I found the form (http://www.jotform.us/form/63574747170159) to be under a guest account. This is the reason why you can't find the said form. I have now moved the form to your account. You should be able to find it in your My Forms page.
If you have questions, please let us know.
- rumneyAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 04:45 AMWonderful. Thanks!