- AthleteTrax2Asked on January 31, 2017 at 10:14 PM
Can you explain where my pricing structure is on my forms, If 1 teams registers it should be - X dollars
if 2 teams register it should be - X dollars and so on, Please help me with this
- JotForm DeveloperoliviaAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 01:28 AM
If you want to know where the Payment Integrations are and how you can edit the settings of the existing Payment tool in Version 4, please have a look at the following videos:
Where are the Payment Integrations:
How to edit the settings of the existing payment tool:
If you need any other details, please feel free to let us know.
- AthleteTrax2Answered on February 01, 2017 at 08:26 AM
Hi, thank you but I cannot locate how to change the existing payments. I a m looking for the location of the various payment amounts as they are now. Under the old version of jotform I knew where to access it. Now I do not
- AthleteTrax2Answered on February 01, 2017 at 08:45 AMHI, this is not telling me where the payments are. I cannot find how to
change the existing payments
Director Of Operations, Premier 1 Events
Phone: 631 926-5942 <631%20926-5942>
Fax: 631 242-1491
Address: 141 Liberty Street, Deer Park, NY 11729
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 08:59 AM
Here is how to edit existing payment in your form:
And here is how to change calculation values for your fields:
If you're experiencing some problems with form calculations field please try re-adding it.
If you had something else in mind please let us know and give us more information.