- BrentAsked on January 31, 2017 at 10:53 PM
My company is interested in creating numerous online forms to streamline various tasks such as on-boarding employees, filing incident/occurrence reports and various other tasks.
We need to be able to:
-Distribute form results to key people in the business
-Create PDFs based on form results
-Add legally binding signatures (contracts etc.)
-Join a group of forms together (Employee Starter Pack etc.)
We would like to be able to export certain form results into a CSV file.
Please get back to me to discuss.
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 01:43 AM
You can do all of these with JotForm. Let me tell you how you can do these step by step:
1. Distributing form data to other people:
You can create sub-users for your account and limit their access to it. They can either create/edit your forms and publish them or they can just see the form results. Please have a look at the related guide:
2. Create PDFs based on form results:
You can either download the PDF version of your form results one-by-one or all of them. Please see the guide:
3. We do have a file upload field:
Your users can upload any file type with this field.
4. We have signature widgets that you can use:
5. I am not completely sure what you mean by joining forms together. Would you like to gather the results of particular forms? Please provide us clarification on this so that we can assist you better.
And about the CSV file, the guide I provided for the second question does also answer this. You can export your form results to a CSV file easily.
I hope these help.
Please contact us again if you need any further assistance.
- brentESSAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 04:46 PMHello,
Thank you for your quick and comprehensive reply.
Regarding point 5: if I were using your service to on-board new employees I would like to ensure that they fill in all required forms. By joining forms, I meant simply, can I have a package of forms. In this vein: do you have a way of telling whether forms have been completed, or to show someone’s progress through the “package” of forms ie. what is completed, what is not completed etc.
Also, can forms be half-filled, saved and then returned to at a later stage?
Executive Security Solutions
P: 0431 252 904
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 06:12 PM
One form cannot tell if another form has been deleted. You could create a single form and make it multiple pages:
This would also allow for setting up a save and continue feature:
Since the users would not be submitting anything during the process, there would not be a way to monitor their progress using this method.
You could also allow users to partially complete a form, submit it and then return to their specific submission at a later time. This would allow you to monitor the completion of the form since you would see exactly how much they had finished: