- jackfolioAsked on June 06, 2012 at 06:07 PM
I saw some other users requested for additional "Other" option included in the Checkbox form type. Will it be available soon? This would be tremendous help.
Thanks so much guys.
Please keep up the great work.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 06, 2012 at 06:21 PM
Is this what you are looking for?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 06, 2012 at 06:24 PM
Or I think you might want to check this thread, check for my colleague Mike_T example
Hopefully, it works for you
- jackfolioAnswered on June 06, 2012 at 11:23 PMThank you for the quick response. This option is now available when I create radio button but not yet when I do the check boxes. Will it be available any time soon?
I did visit the thread where we can make the condition to only show the textbox when "other" is selected.
Thanks again for your help,
Sent from my iPad
- jeanettebmzAnswered on June 06, 2012 at 11:31 PM
Yes you are correct, the option is not available for radio buttons. A solution would to implement the same conditions to it. At any rate, this request has been added to our feature request list in the past. But since the development team works based on priorities I cannot tell an exact time frame when this feature would be released